Welding Condition Checking Machine For Motorcycle Battery, KVD-10AM(R)
Welding Condition Checking Machine For Motorcycle Battery
After battery has been finished the through-the-partition intercell welding, then it will be passed into this testing machine to check weld condition of each cell. This machine is specially designed to ensure the quality of welding.
After the battery is completed the process of welding, this battery will be delivered to the waiting gate of this testing machine, and conveyed into the testing position once time is ready the testing head (tooling) will move up and down automatically to process the continuous testing under fully automatic operation. If bad-weld condition was found, the Welding Condition Checking Machine will alarm and the conveyor will push the battery into the rejection area. After the completion of rejection cycle or testing cycle, the machine will continue next operation.
- It is suitable to test all types of motorcycle battery.
- It is easy to change the test tooling (mold) of this Welding Condition Checking Machine.
- The test system does not damage partition to welded battery in comparison with traditional testing method (by shear testing).
- Its accuracy is excellent to control battery quality under the quality policy of each customer.
- It is equipped with the system of auto-stop of no feeding and auto-start of refeeding
- Electricity: 1 or 3 Phase, voltage and frequency to suit customer's specifications
- Compress Air Consumption: 10.4 NL/min. at 6 kg/cm²
- Electricity consumption: 1.0 kw
- Approx. 1600(L) x 1050(W) x 1900(H) mm
- Approx. 600 kgs