Assembly Line For Motorcycle Battery
Before through-the-partition intercell welding process, the battery will pass through this tester to check the condition if the polar position of elements group of each cell is correct or not during stacking/burning process.
After battery has been finished the through-the-partition intercell welding, then it will be passed into this testing machine to check weld condition of each cell. This machine is specially designed to ensure the quality of welding.
1. Economic consideration of initial investment.
2. The factory that produce the various products with small quantity.
3. The area of lower wage of labor.
* The lead was sprayed during the welding
* The lead scraps were dropped into the element group during the assembling.
* The separators are cracked or holed.