Plastic Battery Casing｜ Leaders in Professional Battery
Before through-the-partition intercell welding process, the battery has to be tested by this tester for the conditions as the separators have some defects caused by lead scraps dropped into the cell during burning process, or the polar position of elements group in each cell are not correct while stacking or burning process.
After finished the through the partition intercell welding, the battery will pass through this testing machine to check the following undesirable conditions:
* The lead was sprayed during the welding
* The lead scraps were dropped into the element group during the assembling.
* The separators are cracked or holed.
1. Economic consideration of initial investment.
2. The factory that produce the various products with small quantity.
3. The area of lower wage of labor.